Surgeon orthopaedist – traumatologist.
Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand joint, knee joint arthroscopy and minimally invasive surgery.
- Arthroscopy of shoulder, elbow, wrist joints;
- Knee meniscus stitching and cross ligaments reconstructions; all hand arthroscopy and endoscopy operations;
- Bone fracture repair applying the latest methods;
- Elbow and wrist channel endoscopic relaxation;
- Different sports injuries diagnostics and treatment.
- 12 years working experience;
- ~ 700 surgeries per year:
> 200 shoulders arthroscopy operations;
> 50 elbow arthroscopy operations;
> 60 wrist arthroscopy operations.
- 1993 – 1999 – Kaunas Medical Academy, Faculty of Medicine;
- 1999 – 2000 – General Surgery Residency, Kedainiai Hospital;
- 2000 – 2005 – Orthopedics Traumatology, Kaunas Medical Academy.
Fluent in English.
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (LOTD);
- Member of the Lithuanian Arthroscopy Association (LACA);
- Member of the European Wrist Arthroscopy Association (EWAS).
- Arthroscopy course by the Arthroscopy Association of German speaking countries (AGA), Kaunas, Lithuania (July, 2001);
- European Society of Sports Traumatology (ESSKA) arthroscopy course, Budapest, Hungary (November, 2001);
- “Joint replacements and orthopaedic surgery”, Waterbury, Connecticut, USA (April – July, 2003)
Knee joint replacement course, Riga, Latvia (September, 2003);
- Arthroscopy course by Arthroscopy Association of German speaking countries (AGA), Kaunas, Lithuania (July, 2004);
- “Arthroscopy and prosthesis of hand joints”, Poland (January, 2006);
- “Arthroscopy news”, Tallinn, Estonia (March, 2006);
- Lund University hospital, Sweden (October, 2006);
- Shoulder arthroscopy course, Liverpool, the UK (November, 2007);
- Advanced Trauma Life Support course, Kaunas, Lithuania (April, 2007);
- Baltic Mitek school – shoulder arthroscopy course, Jurmala, Latvia (March, 2008);
- Baltic Mitek school – knee arthroscopy course, Klaipeda, Lithuania (May, 2009);
- MSA Hand – hand surgery course, Luxembourg (February, 2010);
- “Wrist arthroscopy course “, Strasbourg, France (November, 2010);
- Shoulder arthroscopy course, Ansi, France (2009, 2011, 2013);
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) congress, Toronto, Canada (May, 2013).
Every year reads reports on arthroscopy surgery at Lithuanian and international conferences.