Senior Lecturer, Doctor of Philosophy, surgeon orthopaedist – traumatologist.
Surgeries of foot and sports trauma.
Shoulder and knee joint surgery: endoprosthesis, partial endoprosthesis, revision endoprosthesis, arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, cartilage reconstruction etc.
- More than 25 years working experience;
- Total 500 to 600 surgeries per year;
- Surgeon has made over:
> 1 000 knee replacement surgeries;
> 10 000 arthroscopic surgeries;
> 1 000 ligament reconstruction surgeries.
- 1979 – 1984 – Kaunas Polytechnical institute, engineer mathematician, Lithuania;
- 1985 – 1991 – Kaunas Medical Academy, Faculty of Medicine, Lithuania;
- 1991 – 1994 – General Surgery, Kaunas Medical Academy;
- 1994 – 1996 – Orthopedic surgery, Kaunas Medical Academy.
Fluent in English.
- Member of Lithuanian Physicians association (LGS);
- Member of Lithuanian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (LOTD);
- Member of Lithuanian Association of Arthroscopy and Sports Traumatology (LASTA);
- Member of EFFORT;
- Member of Lithuanian Joint Replacement Society (SEA);
- Member of International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS);
- Member of European Society of Sports Traumatology Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA 2000).
Conferences and seminars:
Participant of international orthopaedic conferences and seminars in Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Finland, USA, Japan, Croatia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Thailand, Holland, France, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Brasil etc.