Surgeon orthopaedist – traumatologist.
Surgeries of foot and ankle deformities.
Minimal invasive operations (arthroscopic) and joint rehabilitation operations. Achilles tendons, ankle ruptures, ankle fusions, hallux valgus, etc.
- More than 10 years working experience;
- Total 500 surgeries per year.
- 1994 – 2000 – Kaunas University of Medicine, medical doctor, Lithuania;
- 2000 – 2001 – Kaunas the 3rd Clinical Hospital, primary residenture of doctor;
- 2001 – 2005 – Kaunas University of Medicine, secondary residenture in specialty of Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Fluent in English.
- Member of Society of Scientist Students (SMD) in Kaunas University of Medicine;
- Member of Lithuanian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (LOTD);
- Member of European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT);
- Member of Lithuanian Association of Arthroscopy surgeons.
Conferences and seminars:
Participant of 14 international orthopaedic conferences and seminars in Spain, Sweden, USA, France, Hungary, Czech Republic, Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Lithuania.
- Co-author of 10 scientific articles represented in different medical magazines;
- Co-author of 9 international oral presentations.